Thursday, November 17, 2011

Promises? I've never believe in them.






















End of the rainbow. But I got peace within me.

To be honest, my hols was rather relaxing yet 'plain'.
My job wasn't on fixed daily basis. Hence, I got to keep waiting patiently for boss's calls if he needs me..
I hated it having to do so.
You know I want to work everyday, learning new things everyday instead of being like a useless slog who watch the clock ticking by. Hmph !
My heart feels so ache upon seeing minutes and seconds flying away D:
So yeah, I started complaining in my heart, and contemplating if I should get myself another job.

But mum says it'll be better if I attend the interview after our vacation.
Speaking of that
Oh no, it's coming so soon, right after prom! YAY, I'M LIKE SO HAPPY TO GET OUT OF SPORE? :D
Though it's always my mum's hometown, I still could have my x'mas shopping over there with cousins. :)

And also, prom night is next week - In the midst of preparing. (It's really tiring & exhausting!)
Feels like canceling it & came up with all sorts of bad reasons prom can bring such as waste of my time, waste of money, causing us family to have a shorter vacation, etc..
However, dad encouraged me to go still. Seeing he was supportive of me going prom
I had to listen to him :)
*Sigh*

Alrighty, gotta end this post right here. Quite weird right? Yeah I knoow.
This post is funny in a way of me writing things which jump here and there.
What's wrong with me.

...
Oh well.. *shrug and speechless*

It's late. Mum's rushing me for dinner because I kept delaying
Can't let her wait anymore.
Okay bye !







No comments:

Post a Comment