Friday, November 18, 2011

A poem the city writes to.





















Staying mundane. That's all I wanna.
God, could you grant me this tiny yet unfulfilled wish?

Hello, it's raining right here.

*Eyes closed and take a deep breath*

Even so, the weather is so good! It's cooling and plus the lovely sound of the rain falling onto the ground-i don't know how you name it, relaxing or peaceful? :)
Tomorrow will be prom day, hope i'll enjoy it regardless of what happen..

And my holidays were actually a love baggage.
Someone who is so willing to approach me and knocked on my door; I didn't know what to do.
I honestly don't feel like trying out another type of relation. It's kinda...
Uhmm.. Well I prefer to be single at this moment.

God, hopefully you can just cut it out.

Relationships doesn't hurt, it's lovely & warm.
Many says they can't live without a relationship.
And this is where we have to really understand that, we all can want for a relationship.
But.
It isn't a must-need for every one of us.
It's not like we will die without them; We still can live in satisfaction, contentment.
We don't need them to feel in love; We still have many people around us who loved us dearly.

So I really hope God can pave a pathway which is right for me as I would not like to hurt the other party.
:) I'm sure He will !




Single? I liked that. :D








No comments:

Post a Comment