Friday, November 4, 2011

Numb and sore. I'm used to it already.






















It's your choice. I understand.
Your world, not mine.
I'm just your experience, yeah.

Hi my readers, it's been quite awhile without updates.
Well, i'm exactly left with two more papers to go for O's. It's such a relief, really. (:
First of all, I wanna thank my dear Jesus for his blessings as well as his watch over.
He gave me so much more than I asked from him.
All the papers did went okay, I can't say they went superb.
But I deeply know my wisdom on answering those qns are all from God.
He's right beside all the time when I rush to fill in all the lines on those white sheets of papers.
Although didn't manage to complete a few parts for a few subjects,
but in the end I walk out with all my praise just to my Lord.

So yup, I'm going to do study solo for my chinese next thurs and another paper which'll be on fourteenth nov.
May Jesus be my guardian angel.
And as I promised, I'll take my O's full with confidence for my Lord. :)

***

Hi, I guessed it's really the right time to release someone who aren't right or maybe unsuitable for me..
It's a ripe time to let go of something that hasn't been mine all this while.
I shouldn't be stubborn. So you needn't have to worry, I won't make a fuss anymore..
This time, I'm sure I'll get over it. I'm honest.

Thankyou for making me your experience.
All the time, I'm just that. I know, I can't be more of that in your life.
Friend, last long. :)
I don't want to lose a friend like you so, I'll wish you all the best.
Enjoy life & most importantly, stay happy!

***

As for myself, I don't feel sad. To be honest, I'm willing to give myself some time to grieve over this.
But I won't be long! :) Because humans couldn't possibly stay emotional forever,
there will surely be a time where you won't feel it as a big deal anymore .
And I always carried this belief that there'll be a better tomorrow after today..
Other than myself, people won't taste how bitter this kind of feeling I'm having right now..
But.
This is something I had to go through, I told myself.
This is a reality which I must face it, accept it and take it as life experience.

Because I know, escaping from the truth is more painful, more unbearable..

My life ahead shall be better.
Perhaps this time round is what God has given me, hoping me to learn something fruitful in order to be somebody better ten years down the road! Right? :)







Let's wait and see.
I'll be better than the girl I am right now. I'll shine ten years down the road.
I'll be happier. I'll be stronger and tougher.
I won't let anybody to pull me down again. Never ever again. Never.

So actually. I'm right - I'm not the one who think too much.



And I'm not going to love anybody again, until when God sends me the right one.







No comments:

Post a Comment