Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'll win the battle for you Jesus.
















I'm not the kind who goes for looks.
You don't have to be perfect; You don't have to try to be.
You know what, even if you become fat, ugly , distorted one day
It doesn't matter.

Picture tells everything, sometimes.
Just like that girl above,
Very often we couldn't see the things, happenings that lies ahead of us.
However regardless of what comes into our pathway, we simply have to put on our best smiles
& stay happy!
Had my english papers down, and i'm going to give all the glory to my Lord.
:)
Truthfully I could have write further, with more lovely phrases...
This was what I argued back to my own wild thoughts after I saw my scripts being collected by the teacher.
Then that's when I remembered God's words:

And Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, anything is possible to Him whoever believes."
Mark 9:23

We all knew God is far greater than all of the humans on Earth.
With Him, there's nothing defines as impossible or absolute.
Yes I was terrified of the outcomes. Cause failure was never an option for me. Never.
Just like a perfectionist, I like doing my work perfectly neat, tidy and I would expect myself to produce a decent piece.
I was after perfect expectations for myself. I hated letting myself and my parents down.
I don't know if my present character has anything got to do with my dreaded setbacks experiences.
Did those failures from my past made me the way I am today?
Is it because I fear those history will repeat themselves, that's why I got disappointed very easily when tasks were not up to my own expectations?

I did wondered these qns and asked them to myself before.
But every single time I did this, I got stuck in the midway with no absolute answer.
Maybe yes, they indeed had cast a shadow in my life..
But does that means I should give way to this shadow which was made out from my past setbacks, and then remain upset over the 'I could have write further..' fact?
No I shouldn't..
Yes. This may be me.
But I'm sure this is not what God wants me to become into. A girl who afraids of her past.
Whatever happened in the past, it's already history.
I shouldn't use them as a prediction of what will and what will not happen anymore.
That's a thing that I should change myself this time: Drop all the past. They're over.

God merely wants me to believe in Him, to stay calm and strong.
By trusting and believing wholeheartedly this mighty God, why would bad things happen?
And hence, there's no bits of reason that I should doubt his miracles.
So.
Tell me guys.
Should I worry somemore? Should I still let my negative thoughts run wild unnecessarily?
*thinking of my dearest Jesus*
Oh well I guess I needn't have to anymore.

So yeah. Let's smile ! :*)







Well,
Before I wrap up this post, let me share with you guys this awe-inspiring song
these gals are superb. especially yoona and tiffany (;

I prefer this song in english version actually.





It actually took me 15 minutes to type this post which is a time I could afford to fork it out between my study breaks.
But still. I can't be posting too long.
So ya. KBye !

No comments:

Post a Comment