Saturday, November 5, 2011

Get up & change yourself.



















那些等待每每落空..

Sister just came back from her class chalet this morning ; Slept without her presence last night.
I missed her you know. ): Even it's only a night.
She had a stayover at changi..
Could clearly see that she had so much fun with her friends there the whole night that
her eyes were droopy and even unluckily caught a slight sniffle.
Prayed & hopefully she'll get better later. :) Yeah, she'd plopped straight to bed soon after her Mc Cafe.

She's still sleeping now. I guess she's really really way too tired..
And she also said smth really weird. I think she's too tired that's why.
Out of blue, she told me that she'll be fine after drinking Mc Cafe's hot chocolate.


? :/


So I told her to go to bed.



And well me, I went to revise for my chinese paper.
I swear that those chinese characters doesn't interest me as much as I did in the past.
It's kind of sad. Really I meant it.
Cause there were people (adults) who said that mother tongue language is our culture hmm,.. and it's some kind of precious thing we shouldn't lose them.. just like our identity..
And now, I think I'm going to end up like one of those examples these elders said.







今日你将成为琐碎的记忆.

今日, 我会放弃世间的虚伪和欺骗 ; 争取自己的完美.





No comments:

Post a Comment