Thursday, October 13, 2011

When nothing seems to appeal you.



Sometimes I feel like we're friends; sometimes I feel like we're more than friends, but sometimes I feel like I'm just a stranger to you.

I wanted to thank God for giving me abit of break off from those burdens; allowing me to write my post for today.
:) He's marvelous, isn't he?
Well, gotta share some goody news to you guys. And guess what?
Imma gonna go for my school's prom night , (I'M LIKE YES!) I've decided and i'm not gonna change my mind again. Never.


Sadly, I hoped you're going and if that's possible, I again hoped that you can sit right next to me.
On a second thought, I wondered if you'll mind sitting with my classmates at the same table..


Ever since the freshman year I got into sec school, I've heard about prom-I was super silly (I know) and carried the possibility of attending this big event.
Yeah to me, it's honestly a big event for me. It's the last place I wanted to be with all the friends I knew before I leave this neighbourhood school and move on to my tertiary education.
That's why deep down I've always wanted to go. badly.
Tomorrow'll be the last day of registration, and I'm absolutely sure that I'll be there.


Will you be there?



***

Thousand things going through my mind right this moment.
#1. I'm pretty sure I was jealous when I see that most dreaded pic again. It bothers me.
(Alright, I'm trying to push this thought away. GCE O'lvl is coming audrey, put a stop to this negative assumptions.)

#2. Oh jesus christ. Can you believe it? Tomorrow's graduation day. I'll be officially graduating tmr.
Oh god ! What can be more awesome than that?

#3. I'm constantly reminded by next thurs. It's my battle : GCE O'lvl phy,chem practical.
(Give it your best shot audrey)

#4. Countdown for my theory o's papers. Ugh.

#5. Hey, I'm trying out this new church this sun. New friends! Hopefully those youths will be nicee. Yeahh, fingers crossed. Shall stay optimistic like always. Wait, have I been that?

#6.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I bet you won't want to know the rest.
Partly it's because I'm feeling lazy to write all of them. Mind you, it's a thousand plus minus.
And if I'm gonna blast all 'em out here,
Oh dear when will I be able to finish typing !

Okay, I will end my post right here. And I'm plopping for a short nap soon. Super lethargic today so gotta recharge my energy level for tonight revision.
And ohyes, absolutely no teevee for me tonight. A rule I set for myself.
It's so sad, I've hardly have any entertainment everyday.
And right now, I must have been crazy to set this ridiculous rule to kill off all my fun time entirely.
D:

But oh well, it's gonna be worthwhile in the end.
Wish me luck for my 'battles' !







I said I'm stressed. You said you're stressed. My classmates said they're stressed.
Hello, who's not man?


No comments:

Post a Comment