Sunday, October 9, 2011

I should have known. It's was all a love triangle.

















I clutched my fingers upon realising that you still love him.

Things have been happening all too sudden but,
Seeing what she wrote, I knew it all..
Just because a relationship is over, doesn't mean her feelings are.
Deeply, I felt truly helpless. Confused. Lost.
That's because a thought had just struck hard in my head whispering, ' Audrey, you're a BITCH.'
But Tell me. What could I possibly do?

You're lying to yourself aren't you , girl? You still love him dearly don't you?..
Then why don't you inform me, so I'll back off and you can have him all by yourself.
From the start,
Isn't that what you was hoping for?
Isn't that what your heart is always yearning- for him to come back?
And perhaps, I would also feel better for not being a bitch in people's impressions ; snatching your stuffs..


And maybe that most infernal nightmare's going to be true : I'm going to lose you..

Right now the picture had became so clear and believable : I'm just simply a third party afterall .








Lord, WHY.




No comments:

Post a Comment