Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My greatest love story ever told.


















My heart skipped a beat each time my eyes caught yours.
I would smiled stupidly at my phone whenever your texts appeared.
And my heart exploded at each time of the 'hi's.
And those lovely voices of yours.

Awfully guilty and sorry for not keeping my I-shall-not-blog-anymore promise..
Slap me if you want to, readers.
Promises like this were hard to kept because this blog is always what I need most when
there's a thousand feels and thoughts going through my head.
So yeah, I got to spill out a little of beans, maybe to feel more at ease.

To summarise all in one go : I'm afraid to lose you.

It was actually very embarrassed for me to say this out, cause personally to me it's funny.
Er no , I think it's super hilarious. You'll know what I mean exactly as you read on.
It seriously freaked me out cause it did happened in my nightmare.
Worse of all, altogether were a total of '3 episodes'. And it's devastating.
The nightmare jolted me, I woke up in sweat and thought everything was really happening.
But my vivid surroundings told my instincts.
It was till then I managed to return back to sleep.


It wasn't easy to put it off my mind.
But it did give me a chance to thought over this scary question: What if it really happen, audrey?
I wasn't sure how to console myself over that possibility.
Neither I was sure about my own reaction for that.
But deep inside, I do fancy you. And that's all I'm sure of.

(;






No comments:

Post a Comment