Friday, September 30, 2011

Dreamcatcher.


















Love is so strong till it's unexplainable, unstoppable.

So yeah, me and her were okay now. Both of us were getting back on track.
Awesome. :)
And it have been quite a break since I last blogged so today, I indeed have many things to share with you guys.
But sadly again, (I'm sorry to give you disappointments almost everytime) I wanted to keep it to myself.
They weren't sad stuffs but yeah, they're simply lessons I've to learn from them. I have to.
Dirty you yesterday with gush of tears, sorry about that pillow.
And once again, I have to really thank my Lord for calming the storm in me.
If wasn't for Him, I would have bring death upon myself yesterday for the second time with an unconscious mind.
Almost went for it.
Geez, I must be insane .

'Be happy. and love life' was what we always reminded ourselves.
But seriously, how many times did we truly take the advice and kept it in our hearts?
For me, it wasn't even once.
Just like a facebook friend had said, this lesson was learnt a bit too late.
For me, it's absolute a yes . Cause i've wasted years being plainly just a miserable freak.
I don't know why I have to be so negative all of the time and only spoting the weaknesses rather than the strengths that I already have within me.
And for this moment till my GCE O'lvl ends, I shall stay away from negative stuffs.

Well , that's what I wrote on a sheet of paper with my coloured markers , which was sticking on my sis's wardrobe door (mine's just beside hers)
so I can see it easily and with repeated reminders, I will then manage to note that down and keep that right inside my brain.
I hope that helps. :)


By the way guys, this will most likely to be the last blogpost till my exams are officially over and done with.
which will be like, in mid-november?
This period will be really super busy and obviously I have no time for blogging.
So yeah. Readers from Russia , States or other places, thanks for visiting this blog of mine. :)
It won't be closed down as private, I promised.
And it'll continue to be public-opened.
So do takecare and god bless you all .



Off as a nerd to run my last lap well and steady.
Will be back !
Stay tuned.




;It's a miracle I'm still alive now.
Cause I intended to jump off and end my life without a second thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment