Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tell me, are you worth my time?

















Are you the typical flirter, liar, attention seeker who tries to kidnap girls' heart?

You know I just really hoped that my assumptions about you were wrong.
That picture of you and her again, was really beyond digusted, sickening and unbearable descriptive words .
Why she still seemed to be clinging onto you, and vice versa.
Are you both really over or what. Please at least, let me know what your true feelings are.
So I won't be wasting my precious time on you anymore.
And i'll take back all my feelings for you if you aren't sincere in treating me the right way.

I'm a girl. You're a boy.
I played my role well in reminding myself not to be overly fussy over this photograph.
And don't ever forget you've got a role to play as well,
you gotta be honest to your own feelings ; gotta be responsible in making an explaination for yourself.
Because you have met me, it's impossible for you to have girl(s).
Be truthful to me. Otherwise you'll only be wasting my happy days, my tears, and my time.

Patching up with your ex again and again was a gruesome sight to me.
Sorry, this is me . I hate it. It's just disgusting.







I have to state my stand clear:
I can't love someone who doesn't love me faithfully.

I hope it's me who think too much. :)

7 comments:

  1. aww.. when you say this, i feel so disgusted too!! >< haiz, but we, girls cant do anything. Cos' guys are like that, well mostly. (: Don't think! go study hor!!! i wan you go poly! dont becos of him, ur mind wonder ard, cry for him, he is nth just a typical human flirter! Ha, i cant imagine myself saying that. HAHAH :D oh well, you can defintely find a better okay!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear. (':
    Yes honestly I couldn't do anything.
    I don't have enough rights and position in his life; people will think I'm a bossy bitch.
    He's not a flirter I believed.
    On the second thought, maybe it's me who misunderstood this matter; perhaps it's me who overthink too much..


    Okay, I shall listen to you & spend my time wisely on books&notes. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. good good. (: for me, i sometimes feel like going bck to study. haha :D cos' i really have nth to do. went interview, haven get bck to me yet, but somehow in dilemma. )= i scared ltr they ask me go far far one to work, and somemore alone. haiz... i tried praying, but i still scared this scared that. haiz..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh i see, personally i think it's actually a good thing too if you try to study abit since you'd nothing to do..And don't you want to give a try by taking up korean& hmm hangul classes?
    (I know they required $$ but perhaps you can gain something fruitful by learning smth during this period of time..?)

    And don't worry, be happy!
    I'll be praying for your job interview, you knew that.
    Sometimes, certain things like this can't be too rush because it's concerned about your safety.
    So if it isn't successful in getting back to you then, maybe it's God plan; maybe the job isn't right & safe for you.
    Remember? God always planned out tomorrow and the days ahead of us. He doesn't wish us to be hurt. He's always there stopping & preventing awful happenings to reach us. (:
    Even there's a job that you really really wish to go for it, smile and thank the Lord if the outcomes doesn't go according to your wish.

    God's good all the time!
    So don't be afraid of going to work alone or having to travel far because I'm sure He'll definitely bless you with the job that you're able to work with someone you knew and that ain't too far away.

    Don't be troubled gwyn. (:

    God loves you the most. And that's why better things are coming.
    Gotta have abit more patience and you'll see yourself working in some place that you will be awe by the colleagues around you, the boss and of course, the salary you're receiving! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. (: HAHA, ur words everytime can make me become much more better lol. :D Hopefully, i'll be able to get the job that i want? actually not sales. ): Feel like working at home. Do posting for the company. Oh yeah, i found one job, is Robinsons gift-wrapping, starting from 4Nov-24Nov, $230 eh, if can complete it in between this period, then can get bonus eh!! how i wish you can go with me.. ): No one can come with me already.. ):

    ReplyDelete
  6. My o's haven't ended by then.. )=

    Gwyn, you gotta know that there'll be times where we'll be alone, all by ourselves.

    Just like what you've written in your blogpost, friends can't hundred percent glued by your side 24/7.
    But they can be always there for you; helping you when you're in need. (:
    Perhaps it's time for us girls to learn to be stronger, braver to face whatever is given to us; to go where we have to.
    We gotta be more confident in ourselves, always believing yourself that you're still able to handle tasks alone.

    Tell yourself, "Hey. What's the big deal uh?"

    And you'll feel much better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm feeling much better i guess. :D outside ppl are kinda of friendly. ^^ hehehe (:

    ReplyDelete