Thursday, September 15, 2011

You've someone and I'm just the extra one.





















It's pointless and meaningless to pursue desires which wouldn't even come true , by exchanging with your own happiness.


Ahahaha, was munching on IKO oat calcium cracker earlier on.
It has been like, ages since I ate my last piece of oat cracker? Hah, had missed it much .
And yeah, if you're guessing if that was my lunch.. You're right.
(:
Well, I'm losing appetite as days goes by. and idk why either. \:
So had been taking supplements these few days, just to keep your nutrient level high you know.
prelims was rather difficult.
Amaths paper two was alright whereas chemistry was a total failure, srlsy.
It seems tough to me, it's no joke really.
Sigh !

And this isn't the end yet, still left with two more papers : phy, chem and practical.

And oh. I just remembered that there isn't any school for me tmrw & mon. Ohyay! \m/ LOL.
Omigod . But honestly I feel, so goooooooood all of a sudden HAHA.
Tmrw's for biology students and yea, I'm not one of them. So ya, imma staying at home for tmr.
Geez.
Gotta use my time even more wisely cause O'lvel is no blaff, and is nearing very soon.

Basically, will be officially taking a break off for this coming weekend. Woohoo !
Super excited about it, cause dad's going to bring us somewhere. Wheeeeeeee. (;
Although next week there's still two more prelims papers but, break is all I need right at this time.
Daddy knows me well, heh .

And because sat will be off for fun, i needa wrap up this post right here and off for revision.
Byee. Full stop for you , blogger.













No comments:

Post a Comment