Friday, September 9, 2011

We all have mistakes, so why treat it so seriously?



















My friend, my sitting partner, my advicer, my guidance, my laughters...

Alright, I'll believe you. So please stop writing nasty things about me on your fb wall..
I'm not stubborn. I'm not frigging unreasonable.
Because you didn't even tell me what went wrong, what I had done wrong.
Going around telling your friends that I'm stubborn, why you're being so not nice.
Spreading our friendship probs to other people, that wasn't pleasant at all.
And what does it mean, you wasting your time making people believe you?
And what does it mean, you're just posting it randomly so want me ignore it.

Of course in the first place I couldn't bring myself to believe and ignore what you're trying to indicate.
You even said you wish a car will just bang you when you cross the road.
Do you know what you'd just post was very serious??
What if , it really happened and I'm the one who caused your misfortune? Because of me, over a matter, you said out such a no-joking sentence.
And How can you expect me to pretend that nothing had happened after all these?

You're my friend. Friend for years.
When you're pissed , when you're starting to ignore me since last week, how can I not care, not ask? 
You said I was thinking too much ,but hello my dear?
You even blurt out my name by accident ,
and you still want to expect me to believe the person who caused you so upset, is not me? 

Alright, I shall do as you wish. I won't irritate you any further.
I'll choose to believe you.



I might not know where I had done wrong , so tell me.



No comments:

Post a Comment