Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mr and mrs problems, i'm not afraid of you.



















People say fate controls who walks into your life,
but it's up to you to decide who you let walk out,
who you let stay and who you refuse to let go.
And I've already made up my mind.

Hellooo.
Just came back two hours ago from Pasir ris town park with family! (:
Hahaha, had a whale of time there fishing and BBQ-ing . Wheeeee !
Daddy managed to catch fishes and prawns but i didn't though,
I guessed i must be too chatty with sis while fishing,
and fishes plus prawnies were all scared off by our laughters and loud voices , sob. D:
That beats why NO FISH was on bait, duh..

Even so, still did enjoyed myself .
Ohyes, me and sis cycled too. Yeah, honestly it has been like ages since we've cycled together. :)
Hey sis: HAHA, you were all super crazyy on the sloping part i rmb ! LOL I guess you didn't even realise how many eyes were on you ! Ahahaha. Love you lah.

Yeah, that's my silly little sis. Always trying to be funny with me all the time \: but still never fail to make me smile! (;

Well, we've been there since morning. So yeah, was really very tired after hom-ed.
But I was then left with no choice because of all those (rubbish, unhealthy shittys!) oily and barbecued foods I've ate today,
I couldn't afford to gain any weight and so I gotta push myself for 4 rounds of jogging..

And ta-dah, I'm back and here am I typing this post !
HEHE :)
Yes it's absolute true that as long as you've the will to do something, nothing can stop you. and nothing is impossible .
Mom said I was crazy to jog at this time but seriously, which girl would like to gain fats ?
So I smiled and told her not to worry and just went for my run anyway.
And woah right now, I feel so refreshed and energetic.


Many apologies, got to end right here and head off to sleep. Eyes are droopy already.
Thankyou mom & dad.








No comments:

Post a Comment