Thursday, September 1, 2011

The healthiest response to life is joy!





















Don't rely or trust people too much because some of 'em suck.

Hey yo! (; Today's teacher's day, ahahaha.
Wishing all tchers here, a very Happy Teacher's Day.
Class part-ied this morning, class photoshot and concert.

Not long ago, you said the same hurtful thing like her the previous years to ME.
And right now, I started to wake up from naivety and learnt : Real true friends are hard to find.
Indeed , it's true.
Only if you're the lucky one amongst the millions people, you'll be able to find yours.

Hey, if you've objection to what I'd just said. Keep it to yourself, don't hav to hate me or argue with me for saying this.
We all know that different people have different thoughts and says, didn't we?
I don't need readers to judge, criticise and vice versa.
So guys, remember do treasure and cherish your families all you can.
There're times where family members are just the best comforters, the most trustworthy and the ones you CAN'T lose.
To simply put it, there will be one day you'll find and realise that my words are true.
Friends are still important cause we know humans can't live without friends.
They're our companions, our fun and laughters.

However, many of the times we neglected the most precious group of people around us and that is, your family, my family.
Which is a gift from God. well, if you don't believe in God, nevermind..
But just know that families are something some unfortunate kids like orphans had long for, yearn for.
And finally, a piece of good advice again- trust no one. Just yourself and well if you've God, okay and just your God. That's all.




I drifted. I wanted to erase my mistakes, my naivety-ness badly.


I'm not a kpop addict or fan. Anw thanks to gwyn, she intro me this song.
Nice rhythm, hmm.
She looks prettier in hazel brown colour hair than blonde. :)
Watch this readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment