Friday, August 26, 2011

Sprinkle me with little heartshapes.




















Siblings are the best comforters, people who you can trust most in this cruel reality.

Hi there.
Badly shaken with bad news this morning.
Went home straight after school to pour all them outta to my sis. I can't help it, I have to.
Gonna burst if I don't.
Was really despair, why things's beginning to turn out like this? WHY.
Lord, can you hear me..

Yes, there's only one word to describe: Insane.
I'm going to become that soon.

But thankfully, she saved me from that. (: Thank sis for understanding and sharing.
How could she understand me so well, i couldn't believe it.
I know many siblings out there aren't like this, where they can do heart-to-heart talk.
And I'm truly grateful to Lord, for giving me sucha wonderful sister 24/7..
Whatever we'd scolded in each other faces, we'll be fine after seconds.
No grudges, no hatred. Just hugs and yeah, having ice-creams together in front of teevee. :)
So it's really relaxing to talk to her, as I could speak openly, don't have to bother to care if she's hurt or not. and vice versa.
Cause we both knew, it's our way of releasing our temper, our stress and so on.
In the end, we forgive and laughed at our silly fights over small matters.
Yes, we do fight and quarrelled most of the days.
But I guessed those were little things that made our relations so close and strong.
Without speaking truth to each other and going through all these bitter moments,
I wondered if our relationship could still be this sweet and lovely..
Till today, we could sit in our room chatting away for a few hours and not noticing we'd a long chatting session. (:

It's really funny having recalling back those times..
Where we can pulled each other hair, threw vulgars , bad remarks at her (she did the same back to me cause hah, we learnt how to use dirty words from each other, idk how we managed to learn that.)
and then after ignoring her for hours, we started talking to each other again. and sometimes without even apologising!
We can seemed to manage forgetting what had happened.
HAHA.

Oh if you were to see this post sis, thankyou for your presence with me all the time.
I love you !
She's my little dwarf, that's what I usually called her at home.
But uh oh , she's almost the same height as me NOW. ):





Many many ♥s,
your future short sister


I can't listen to slow-flowing music right at this moment, cos it'll get me back to depressed mode.
This one is fine. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment