Thursday, August 25, 2011

Don't ever do things just to please me, or cos you're feeling sorry to me.






















I wondered if those were ever sincere..
Don't fake it just because you don't want me to be upset.
If you do, you're just aggravating things, isn't it?

Hi, just an average adolescent who don't wish to get heartbreak again.
My Life is short man. I don't want to get rejoice too early because I will never know if you still feel for her.
So I should just shuttup, talk less, think less. And yeah, friends is all we maintained.
Sometimes, your brain is your enemy. I just realised this simple fact which I didn't before.
Our brain tends to run its imagination too far off, causing us to mess things up.
And for whatever so things is, let's not spoil this friendship, yeah audrey?

Today is an unusual day with many many stuffs to blog about. Srlsy.
And strangely, there're days with nothing to tell and yet I still managed to fill up those posts in past.
And right now, I indeed have many issues to post here and yet, I don't know where should I start. Phew, how come?
Okay, prelims. Oh right, (this came to my mind first.)
For christsake, I managed to finish both chi papers. Well, that's good news :)
For English, OH WELL. My fault cause it was screwed, badly ): Let's prepared for the worst, I guess.

Alright, still needa pick myself up and stay positive. Can't be obsessed with sad stuffs all the time
That's my problem really.
My optimistism is transient.
Lord, please keep my mind straight. Cause it's wheezing uncontrolled by itself again..


Sorry to keep this post..you know, crappy and somehow shitty.
Well, I'm just a girl with unbalanced emotions. Forgive me, please.

To cheer you guys up with a little catchy song? :)





P.S. Geez, they're pretty & awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment