Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yet I held back.


















Kinapped my heart like nobody else.
Lord, if many says love is a chemistry
Is it possible to undo this love's reaction of mine?

:D Quitted my first vacation job (old one) YESS! and then starting from tues, I was working at a new job.
At first, I thought it was just a simple shoe department store, but then.. it was a variety of accessories like scarfs, hats, earrings, handbags..,etc to shoes for all ages.
I am like, WOW. & PHEW at the same time. Honestly speaking. :)

But. I love it :) although working continuously there has actually made me quite ill last night after I came home after work.
Initially it was just body all over aching pain. However, in the middle of the night
Health attacks came! );
Had burning throat, you name it, throat infection I guess?
It was really terrible, I couldn't speak properly cause it was seriously painful.
I thought drinking a few more glasses of water would probably helps, maybe in reducing the so-called burning flame my throat was having..

But worse come to worse, it was so painful that I had tears produced by my tearducts. Awww, drinking hurts!

Luckily, my 14hrs of sleep helped. (: Give thanks to my dearest Jesus! I'm alot better right now.

Ohyes, the miracle thing happened today was I had actually got tomorrow off for work. HAHA, my manager phoned me in noon, asked me why I'm not at work today, how I was doing.. Ooh, He had no idea about my reason yet. I told him that I've already informed francis who's another manager ( we have two managers) about my health's condition.

And it all got him to offer me another day of rest, which is tomorrow.
As I hang up the call, I wanted to sing hallejulah ! :D

Readers, you don't even know how hard it is to get a day off from work nowadays!
Well yeahh, I'm so so happy right now. Woohoo! (':

If you guys were wondering why I seldom update, I could tell you that I was actually very busy all these while.
I was either out with friends or working or attending church activities. :)
Caught two movies during this x'mas seasons : Arthur Christmas & Puss In The Boots. HEH (;

Both these movies were adorable! (I'm so grown-up, can't believe I would love them so much!) Um well,.. I don't know since when I like cartoons so much. Something must be really wrong with me. Uhmm.






Endless reasons that I love you.
Unforgettable look in your eyes.
I'm so caught up by the way you smile. Every. Single. Time.
(':







No comments:

Post a Comment