Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bottle it up and take it away!
















Love is the answer.
You're my gift.

Summer is here. Spring is over.
And in Singapore, everything still seemed the same -.- --I meant the weather.
And once again, I quitted my payless vacation job &
have already got myself another new job at an Insurance company.
Frankly, there were tons of reasons of why I decided to resign..
But I don't wish to share them right here.

The hourly rate offered by Insurance company was quite attractive &
all I need to do was to sit comfortably at the office and do my task.
And I only have to report to work 3 days a week, 4hrs for each day.
Brilliant right? :)
Well, initially I assumed it was. But actually soon after you got to know what the job requires you to do,
it no longer appears so!
Sigh sigh. May the Lord continue to be my strength, wisdom & knowledge yeah! :)

Anyway, polytechnic life was actually quite amazing.
Well again, this's just my assumption :)
I don't dare to say anything positive about it though,
I'm still not sure how it works, how fun it is or how tough it may get..
But i'll be always depending on my Lord for guidance.
I meant He knows all of our future no? He simply knows everything.
He knows what we're going to face the next second, and He will surely be here to protect everyone of us.
So yup. God will take care of my poly life; I give Him the control.

:D

But basically, I've been enjoying my life quite a lot, especially after my national exams which took place last year! :)
Life is slowing down its pace and I'm feeling happy & loved most of the time. Thanks to someone. :*)

-Despite of my tight schedule, the sudden thought of you in my mind, always drew a smile on my face. -


I also have been shopping quite a lot, which I SERIOUSLY have to reduce abit.
I'm truly trying my best to quit being a 'shopaholic'. :/
Cause shopping too much will only drain out my money, and sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad too.
Meanwhile, the days I'm not working I'll be helping with housechores.
And it's really beneficial- I got to learn quite a number of housechores skills from my mum haha. :D



To be continued..











2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh.. The person that you rmb that make you smile, Wah.. Not me lol. Horrrrr?? ); sad sia.. With you 4 yrs plus le, not miss me but that person instead? Sad sia..):

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you phrase it like that, gwynie?
    Both of you occupied a place in my heart. I meant it. :)
    Both of you are as important to me!
    When I didn't mention your name right here, it doesn't mean that you didn't make me smile. Because you did, I always rmb those lovely memories when we shared our silly laughters together :DD
    When I was writing this post,'someone' just nice pops out in my mind, so I wrote it down how i feel & how i appreciate 'someone'.

    You're always my sweetest girlfriend out of those girls out there! Cheer up dear, i ♥ you :*)
    Text me to hang out when you're free >Gee! :)
    i know you're busy so i didn't dare to disturb you. :(

    ReplyDelete